Operator Licence Training (OLAT)
The OLAT course is highly recommended by the Traffic Commissioners Office for the benefit of Operators, Admin Staff and Transport Managers alike. It’s intended purpose is to support guide and inform anyone with responsibility for compliance with an operator licence in all commercial sectors where the licence applies, whether your enterprise be local, national or international.
This course will benefit:
- Transport managers
- Admin staff
- Those aspiring to become Transport Managers.
- For those Operators that have been ordered to complete legislative training by the Traffic Commissioners Office.
The course will provide benefits and will cover the following fundamentals:
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Drivers Hours And Records
- Fleet Inspections, Enforcement Issues And OCRS
- Operating Licensing
- Guide To Maintaining Roadworthiness
- Drivers Walk Around Checks And Defect Reporting
- Operational Safety
- Driver CPC
- Driver Licensing
Course will count 7 hours towards Driver CPC training & Certificate of attendance will be provided on completion.
Courses can be held at our training centres or tailored to your requirements and held in house at your offices