Transport Manager CPC Course
What is Transport Manager CPC?
All UK transport providers, haulage and passenger transport, require a ‘competent’ person to oversee and ensure the business complies with regulations and law, meeting standard national and international operator licence requirements.
Covering all of the United Kingdom, GB Transport Solutions, (GBTS), approved and accredited training courses are an indispensable element of your development to achieve the government’s Department For Transport requirements for professional competency.
With many service providers claiming to offer similar courses to those of GB Transport Solutions, what sets aside GB transport solutions is our promise to provide an all-inclusive training and examination package aimed at ensuring your transport manager is able to deliver the level of professionalism expected of any transport operator. And for those taking the course to further their careers, GBTS will be there, providing step by step guidance when you need it.
Examinations take place in 2 parts, and both parts need to be completed and passed to attain a certificate.
R1; Computer based multiple choice (a score of 42 out of 60 is required to pass).
R2; Case study based written exam.
- OCR certified, you can work towards ‘industry recognised’ qualifications’ building skills that are transferable throughout Europe and across multiple commercial sectors.
- Support and guidance from expert tutors.
- Access mock examinations and past CPC exam papers.
- GBTS will provide you with premium learning materials, essential to completing your course successfully.
The Transport Manager CPC course is offered as standard the following courses :
Weekday (9 Days Inc. Exam Day)
Weekend (4 Weekends Plus One Day Revision Inc. Exam Day-Total 10 Days)
Condensed 'short' courses (7 Days Inc. Exam Day.. Maximum 4 Delegates)
One to One Classes
Examination Dates 2019/2020
Friday 8th March 2019
Friday 14th June 2019
Friday 13th September 2019
Friday 6th December 2019
Friday 13th March 2019
Friday 12th June 2019
Friday 11th September 2019
Friday 4th December 2019
All entries must be received by OCR from Test Centres before atleast three weeks of exam day.
Transport Manager CPC Refresher
This course is aimed at pre-qualified transport professionals already holding a CPC certificate, that require an update on recent legislative changes including operator obligations, provided by GBTS in this convenient 2 day course.
- 1 and 2 day refresher / update courses
- 7 hours of training per day
- Nationwide centres
Structured to enable all applicants to take a proactive role, including practical scenarios, corroboration of your existing knowledge, practical industry related problem solving as well as compliance related exercises.
Itinerary of the course::
- Transport Managers Responsibilities
- Drivers Hours
- Working Time Regulations
- Driver Licences and Driver CPC
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
- Operator Licensing
- Effective Maintenance Systems
- Loading Safely
- Vehicle Weights and Dimensions
- Transport Health and Safety
- Traffic Regulations
- Driver Management
- The Role Of The Enforcement Authorities
This course will count 14 hours towards Driver CPC training and Certificate of attendance will be provided on completion.
Operator Licence Awareness Training (OLAT)
The OLAT course is highly recommended by the Traffic Commissioners Office for the benefit of Operators, Admin Staff and Transport Managers alike. It’s intended purpose is to support guide and inform anyone with responsibility for compliance with an operator licence in all commercial sectors where the licence applies, whether your enterprise be local, national or international.
This course will benefit:
- Transport managers
- Admin staff
- Those aspiring to become Transport Managers.
- For those Operators that have been ordered to complete legislative training by the Traffic Commissioners Office.
The course will provide benefits and will cover the following fundamentals:
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Drivers Hours And Records
- Fleet Inspections, Enforcement Issues And OCRS
- Operating Licensing
- Guide To Maintaining Roadworthiness
- Drivers Walk Around Checks And Defect Reporting
- Operational Safety
- Driver CPC
- Driver Licensing
Course will count 7 hours towards Driver CPC training & Certificate of attendance will be provided on completion.
Courses can be held at our training centres or tailored to your requirements and held in house at your offices